Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not at all unlucky on day 13...only blessings

I'm thankful for
1. New friends. I secured a new friendship today. It should be a good one.
2. Family stories. I'm in Orem at my friend's home. I enjoyed listening to her swapping stories with her father, mother, and cousin. They had some pretty amusing tales. Telling silly stories with my family is my favorite thing about Sunday dinner and casual get-togethers.
3. Computer skill. I need the internet to finishing writing my talk for church this week. I had some talks and scriptures bookmarked on my computer, so I wanted to access the internet with my laptop. Fortunately, my friend's family had a wireless router. They hadn't been able to connect it successfully yet. I was able to set it up and get online in less than ten minutes. I'm glad that skills like that come easily for me or can be learned readily.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails