Friday, November 14, 2008

Fourteen days of thanksgiving

I'm thankful for
1. Absolutely amazing evenings. I had the most pleasant time tonight. I went to a Thai restaurant with a totally dreamy guy. If you want details, you'll have to ask me in person. We met Eliza and Stephanie at the BYU basketball game. The cougars won thanks to my spirit fingers. We weren't done since we were hyped up from the game and from freakin' for fractions. We considered a movie, but nothing interested us. Instead, we bought a ginormous orange flying disc. We played in the parking lot at Shopko. One of us should have been hit by a car, but it never happened. The evening ended far too soon. If it weren't for the cold, I could have enjoyed this moment forever.
2. Bargain books. I went to the BYU bookstore today. I bought several children's books, mostly picture books. I found one that I can't wait to give to my classmate on Tuesday!
3. Quirky BYU Mormons. Stephanie and I had quite a few giggles today while on BYU campus. They had all their statues wrapped in plastic in preparation for the big rivalry game next week. We couldn't help but laugh out loud when we saw a statue family wrapped in plastic. The best part of the day was Eve's dropping on two boys walking behind us.
"He just met someone new. I'm excited to see how quickly this progresses."
"He could be just like my friend who got home and five weeks later he was married."

1 comment:

the Poffster said...

OH the good times :) I have some of those pictures from that trip on my blog if you want to go get them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails