Saturday, November 29, 2008

Football fills my afternoon

There's nothing better than Southern football especially during rivalry weekend.
I spent the afternoon proudly cheering on my Gators with my brother, Will. Even as rain fell the majority of the game, Florida took FSU 45-15. That makes 7 games in a row where Florida has scored 42 or more points. This game was also the only time you'd find a Gator in Seminole Garnet as the paint wet from the rain covered their jerseys since they spent so much time in the end zone.
During commercials, we turned to the Alabama vs. Auburn game. Alabama started off slowly, but ended up shutting out Alabama 36-0.
I can hardly wait for next week when No. 2 Florida plays No. 1 Alabama for the SEC championship and ticket to the National Championship game in January. It'll be Southern football at its finest.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails