Sunday, April 6, 2008

My Classmates

These are my amazing classmates. We all graduate from Dixie State in Elementary Education next year! Woo-woo!
I love my classmates. Scratch that. I love my friends who happen to go to class with me.
It looks like a bunch of girls, but I promise we do have two boys in our cohort. Jerry missed the picture, and we tried to hide Bruce in the shadows.
I'm not going to lie, I was incredibly nervous to accept the offer to be a part of this cohort. All of my life, most of my friends have been boys. I have two sisters, but they aren't super girlie. I get uncomfortable thinking about attending Enrichment night. I didn't know if I could handle classes all day with all girls for the next two years. I am glad I was courageous enough to accept the position, because this has been so much fun. My new friends have blessed my life in so many ways. I love all of them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails