Friday, January 30, 2009

If I had one wish, then it would be

...a Snuggie and a booklight for you and me.

I still remember the first time I saw a commercial for a Snuggie. I was at my parent's house. I couldn't wait to see it a second time. After my third viewing, I had uncontrollable envy. I wanted a Snuggie. I wanted one really bad. I told everyone that a Snuggie was on the top of my Christmas list. The best part was that it was a gift that would give back. For $19.95, this gift giver could get a Snuggie for me and keep one for himself. Better yet, two other lucky souls could receive the included free booklights. Who would pass up a deal like that?

Everyone.

That's right. No one got me a Snuggie for Christmas. Fortunately, I was in Florida for Christmas, so my disappointment was hard to dwell on.

Well, I'm not the only American with Snuggie dreams. Check out this article in the USA Today.
That's right. Four million Snuggies sold to date. View these Americans sporting their Snuggies on Flikr.

There are over 300 YouTube videos about Snuggies. This is one of my favorites.



The moral of the story is that I still want one. I would be so popular, and I feel like all my wildest dreams will come true. Graduation is coming up in May. Order one for me today!
(You can pick the color. I'd be happy with any one of the three options.)

3 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

REALLY? Just put ypur bath robe on backwards...

Amanda Raybould said...

You crack me up... we should go on a Snuggie mission. Travel around looking for the different Snuggies in the world?

Team 'Iloa said...

This post is hillarious!
Just today Nifae explained to me why I need to get one of those "Slider" makers. He, like you, knew all the awesome deals that come along with it and even emphasized on the part where the guy says, "Mom's love it."
Surly, I would be a fool not to purchase one!!
You AND Nifae totally crack me up!! I may need to post a blog about this also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails