Sunday, May 18, 2008

Soon enough

I just sent my last email to Casey while she is a missionary. She'll be home on Thursday evening! I am so tickled.
She is worried she won't know how to adjust. She has poured her heart and soul into missionary work. She won't know what to do when that stops.
My brother said he felt the similarly at the end of his mission, but he said it only took a couple days before he remembered how to be lazy again. When he was on the phone with her on Mother's Day, he said, I know you don't want to end your mission and come home. Just know that when you get here, you'll be able to play Mario Kart on the Wii. I hope that playing Mario Kart will fill her void. I also hope that our father says more to her than "What does that green turtle shell do?"
I'm excited for Casey to come home. I am excited to hear her report her mission and share the beautiful experiences from her mission.
I am so proud of you, Casey. I'll see you on Thursday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails