Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bugged by recent discovery

I arrived home in the wee hours of the morning after babysitting for a friend. I opened my closet to pull out some pajamas. I was bugged to discover an infestation of ants. (Pun intended.)
The ants were marching one by one up the corner of my closet. They had reached the first shelf of clothes. As you can see, they were making themselves at home. I am normally a great hostess, but ants are not welcome house guests.
I considered waiting until after church to take care of it since it was such a late hour, but I just kept having visions of a scene from the latest Indiana Jones flick. Although I knew these ants couldn't pull me into their hill, I didn't want to know how many ants would be around after so many hours.
Begrudgingly, I drove to Wal-Mart and purchased ant spray and deterrent traps. Even now, my closet and clothes smell of that awful scent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails