Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Impressed

One of our 7th graders painted this in her art class with Miss Bateman at Endeavor Hall.  (Check out other student projects at http://weloveartinutah.blogspot.com/ )
The art teacher selects one piece of work to hang in honor in the principal's office. This was the outstanding piece selected. It was announced in the morning, and I stopped by intentionally to view it. I was definitely impressed by her Impressionist work.
So impressed that I took a picture, posted it on facebook, and then walked around showing it to everyone else left in the building.
I like being involved in the lives of young people. I love feeling proud of their work and accomplishments. I can hardly wait to see this student and tell her how proud I was and am to know her.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails