Friday, December 26, 2008

Neil Diamond is amazing

My family went to the Neil Diamond concert in Salt Lake on Friday, December 19. By family, I mean all of us: my parents, my brother, my sister and her husband, and my other sister. It was our Christmas present. It seemed like we'd never get there because of all the snow. We made it with just enough time to check in our hotel and get over to the arena.
Neil Diamond delayed the start of the concert because many of his fans were late due to the weather. He's so nice. However, the delay was practically unbearable.
The concert was phenomenal! He is by far the best entertainer I've ever seen. This was my third concert. I wish I had tickets to his show in Las Vegas. I'll have to wait until next tour.
Cameras weren't allowed during the show, but we took some pictures afterward.

Their goal was cheesy. Or maybe they were hamming it up. Either way, you get a great sandwich and a totally lame joke.



Joe enjoyed the concert. A lot. I promise.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails